RMC is assuming a leading role in the development of high-technology, Downright Light™ composite body shells targeted at OEMs in the van-conversion and the emerging HEV utility markets.
Leveraging its Intellectual Properties (IP), RMC’s Black Box Solutions™ (BBS) has developed proprietary, market-oriented technologies that support its clients’ lightweighting initiatives.
Projects include :
- Lightweight composite body shell for a battery-dominant postal vehicle
- Monocoque, wide-body shells for Mercedes Sprinter™ cab-chassis conversions for:
- Specialty & ADA compliant school buses
- Courier step van applications
- Hotel shuttles and airporters